MCKINNEY, Texas, Sept. 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) announces Local Job Interview Event. AIL has experienced continuous expansive growth and is seeking to contract 200 sales and sales management positions. Positions are commission-based which allows for unlimited income.
What: Job Interview Event for over 200 contracted sales and
Where: Hilton St. Louis Airport, 10330 Natural Bridge Road, St.
Louis, MO 63134
When: October 13, 2009. Interview sessions will be held at
10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Who: American Income Life
Contact: Job seekers should pre-register by calling 1(800)531-2400.
For over 50 years, AIL's commitment to working families has been respected and appreciated by over 20,000 different groups. AIL and it's wholly-owned subsidiary National Income Life (NILICO) boast assets of more than $1.9 billion with more than $29.6 billion of life insurance in force for working families. A.M. Best, one of the country's oldest and most respected insurance ratings companies, rates AIL A+ "Superior" (as of 06/09).
- Chartered as American Income, a mutual assessment association in Indiana in 1924. American Income was charted with $25,000 of borrowed capital.
- American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL) was officially founded in May of 1951 by philanthropist Bernard Rapoport and the company's president Harold Goodman.
About American Income Life
- AIL is licensed to operate in 49 states, the District of Columbia, Canada and New Zealand and continues growing.
- National Income Life Insurance Company (NILICO) is an owned subsidiary of American Income Life and is licensed in New York.
- AIL/NILICO boasts combined assets of more than $1.9 billion with more than $29.6 billion of life insurance in force for working families.
- AIL/NILICO received an A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/09).
- AIL/NILICO became an owned subsidiary of the Torchmark Corporation in 1994.
- AIL/NILICO has seen growth of over 30% in the past five years.
Promise to Protect Working Families
American Income Life intends to establish itself as a viable partner in the community by serving and protecting working families.
- Agencies are involved in charity, fund-raising events, community projects, scholarships and food banks to name a few.
- No-Cost Benefits
- The Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit: issued at no cost to the individual.
- Health Services Discount Program. This program provides members and their families with discounts at point of service on vision, hearing, prescription drugs and chiropractic therapy. On average, members receive discounts up to 30% per prescription and up to 60% on vision care, chiropractic therapy and hearing aids. This program is not insurance, so members are not required to fill out forms.
- Child Safe(©) Kit. Endorsed by the International Union of Police Associations, the American Federation of School Administrators, and the American Federation of Teachers, this kit provides parents with the tools they need to gather vital information for use by authorities, if needed, to search for a missing child.
- Family Information Guide. When emergencies occur, families can avoid confusion and additional stress by having all of their critical information organized in one place. American Income provides a document that helps him or her catalog information such as beneficiaries, estate data, professional contacts and health records.
SOURCE Torchmark Corporation
SOURCE: Torchmark Corporation
Web site: http://www.torchmarkcorp.com/